- Now a right to health to be Congress trump card
Business standard March 13 2014
With its back to the wall the Congress is pitching for what it hopes could be a game-changer in the Lok Sabha polls: Universal health coverage or simply put the right to health.
- After polio-free India Pranab Mukherjee wants universal health coverage
The Healthsite February 12 2014
President Pranab Mukherjee has said that India’s success against polio is indeed a milestone towards universal health care in the country.
- NASSCOM partners with NATHEALTH to focus on leveraging technology for improving healthcare delivery in India
Information week February 12 2014
The National Association of Software & Services (NASSCOM) and Healthcare Federation of India (NATHEALTH) today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to introduce a new paradigm of health service delivery that leverages modern technology to achieve healthcare accessibility and affordability goals for the country.
- Health management cadre in Chhattisgarh soon
UHC Forward Jan 26 2014
In a bid to provide better healthcare facilities and strengthen health coverage in state Chhattisgarh government has hired a multinational private consulting agency Price Waterhouse Coopers for assessing creation of a new health system management cadre in state.
- CII considers setting up National Health Regulator for universal health coverage
Insuring India December 12 2013
With a view to speed up Universal Health Coverage (UHC) the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is contemplating setting up a National Health Regulator under the Ministry of Health and Clinical Establishment Act.