- WHO to seek Universal Health Coverage in Southeast Asia
Live Mint THU APR 24 2014
The World Health Organization (WHO) will seek to provide access to health services for all in Southeast Asia and put in place robust healthcare systems in the region the agency’s regional director Poonam Khetrapal Singh said in a speech at a conference on Wednesday in Paro Bhutan.
- Government health schemes aplenty
Deccan Herald Apr 5 2014
Various government health schemes launched;
- Vajpayee Arogyashree
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
- Suvarna Arogya Chaitanya for schoolchildren
- Yeshasvini Cooperative Farmers’ Healthcare Scheme
- Employees’ Insurance Scheme
- Thaayi Bhagya Scheme
- Now a right to health to be Congress trump card
Business standard March 13 2014
With its back to the wall the Congress is pitching for what it hopes could be a game-changer in the Lok Sabha polls: Universal health coverage or simply put the right to health.
- After polio-free India Pranab Mukherjee wants universal health coverage
The Healthsite February 12 2014
President Pranab Mukherjee has said that India’s success against polio is indeed a milestone towards universal health care in the country.
- NASSCOM partners with NATHEALTH to focus on leveraging technology for improving healthcare delivery in India
Information week February 12 2014
The National Association of Software & Services (NASSCOM) and Healthcare Federation of India (NATHEALTH) today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to introduce a new paradigm of health service delivery that leverages modern technology to achieve healthcare accessibility and affordability goals for the country.