- Government health schemes aplenty
Deccan Herald Apr 5 2014
Various government health schemes launched;
- Vajpayee Arogyashree
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
- Suvarna Arogya Chaitanya for schoolchildren
- Yeshasvini Cooperative Farmers’ Healthcare Scheme
- Employees’ Insurance Scheme
- Thaayi Bhagya Scheme
- Now a right to health to be Congress trump card
Business standard March 13 2014
With its back to the wall the Congress is pitching for what it hopes could be a game-changer in the Lok Sabha polls: Universal health coverage or simply put the right to health.
- After polio-free India Pranab Mukherjee wants universal health coverage
The Healthsite February 12 2014
President Pranab Mukherjee has said that India’s success against polio is indeed a milestone towards universal health care in the country.
- NASSCOM partners with NATHEALTH to focus on leveraging technology for improving healthcare delivery in India
Information week February 12 2014
The National Association of Software & Services (NASSCOM) and Healthcare Federation of India (NATHEALTH) today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to introduce a new paradigm of health service delivery that leverages modern technology to achieve healthcare accessibility and affordability goals for the country.
- Health management cadre in Chhattisgarh soon
UHC Forward Jan 26 2014
In a bid to provide better healthcare facilities and strengthen health coverage in state Chhattisgarh government has hired a multinational private consulting agency Price Waterhouse Coopers for assessing creation of a new health system management cadre in state.