- ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COUNCIL HOLDS PANEL DISCUSSION ON UNIVERSAL HEALTH COVERAGE
The United Nations Officer at Geneva 3 July 2013
The United Nations Economic and Social Council held a panel discussion on universal health coverage addressing questions such as the meaning and importance of universal health coverage and ways of financing and promoting it.
- AfDB facilitates Africa-Asia knowledge exchange on Universal Health Coverage
African Press Organisation July 1 2013
‘Universal health coverage is not an option but a reality’
A 4 day dialogue was organised in Lusaka Zambia from June 25 to 28 2013. The purpose of the dialogue was to strengthen the delivery and financing of health services in Africa by helping countries build coherent efficient equitable and sustainable health financing systems.
- WHO calls for universal health coverage in India
Zee News June 29 2013
India should work towards universal health coverage the World Health Organisation (WHO) India representative Nata Menabde declared Friday.
- NAC favours universal health coverage
The Hindu June 29 2013
The Sonia Gandhi-led National Advisory Council (NAC) accepted its Working Group’s recommendations on universal health coverage (UHC) on Friday: these will soon be communicated to the government.
- New Report Highlights Innovative Collaboration for Universal Health Coverage
Results for Development Institute; Unlocking Solutions 27 June 2013
The Joint Learning Network for Universal Health Coverage Releases New Report on Past Achievements and Future Vision as It Marks Three Years Since Its Founding